1. Arulmigu Kailasanathar Thirukkovil
Located in the middle of Chennimalai Town. Temple work has been done by ‘Sengathurai Poosariyar’ and ‘
Vettuvapalayam Poosariyar’. Mahakumbabhishekam was held on 10.07.1944 and the temple was refurbished and
Mahakumbabhishekam was held on 16.03.2005.
2. Arulmigu Mariyamman Thirukkovil
Located in the heart of Chennimalai town on the Kangeyam road. The renovation works were completed and
Mahakumbhabhishekam was held on 31.08.2006. Previous history of this renovation / Kumbhabhishekam is not available.
3. Arulmigu Thirumugamalarnda Nadhar and Thirukkan Narayana Perumal Thirukkovil
Located on the Perundurai Road aprox 5 kms distance in a village called Pidariyur. After refurbishment
the Mahakumbhabhishekam was held on 27.08.2010. There is no information on previous Kumbhabhishekam details.
In 1863, Srirangapatinam Hyder Ali Nawab confirmed grant of 52.94 Acres of Dry Agricultural Land to the temple